Monday, August 1, 2011

The First Post......

The first post is always the hardest.

I'm not one to plan blog posts, nor am I some fabulous wordsmith that tries to reel you in with my first sentence. I shoot straight from the hip when it comes to posting. I ramble, I curse, at some point you may think I'm on some weird acid trip....but I don't do drugs, and my mind is just a non-stop ADD factory.

A brief overview of my life: I was raised primarily by my Maternal Grandmother and my Paternal Aunt. My daughter is my life, even though she's just as stubborn as I am. I have two narcissistic parents I haven't talked to in almost 3 years. I have a job that sucks, but I love my co-workers. I still share a home with my ex-boyfriend who I have been broken up with for over a year....Yeah, it's weird.....but he has his space, I have mine...and I can't find a decent rental home to save my life...so it is what it is.

I have an awesome little Beagle, whose nicknames are : Grandpa,  Sir Steaglesworth and Poopeater ( for obvious reasons).

I have been blogging since 1998 or 1999. I had a blogger account when it was still in it's beta stage. But, then I forgot my login, and moved to livejournal...where I stayed until about 2 years ago, and I've had a few random blogs since then that didn't really amount to much.  Now, I'm back where I started! YAY ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!!!