Sunday, October 23, 2011

Expect The Unexpected

I never thought I would be saying this- at least anytime soon....But I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!!!! ::In my Buddy The Elf Voice::

It takes so much for me to actually SAY THE WORD- But I have never felt like this about anyone after only knowing them for 6 months. I swear, it's like the mental checklist materialized into him! From the way he looks, his voice, his goals and values- I couldn't ask for more. The only minus is he is religious, I am not. But he understands my standpoint on religion, and doesn't hold it against me..." That will just be something we wont discuss- but that doesn't make me feel any different towards you"- His words. I know he is right for me, and I have always felt that he may be the one from the first time we met. But,  last night...I knew I was right- " You're going to be my wife & the mother of my children...just so you're aware"

I found the yin to my yang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!!!