Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spiritual Makeover

Many people who know me, know that I'm not a huge fan of organized religion. I believe many holy books are a great guide to life, but now we live in a day & age where many things don't really apply anymore ( like burying your poop......) However, the spiritual/ inspirational aspect is something I agree with, but I would be contradicting myself if I decided to visit a church seeing as how I don't feel I would be a faithful follower...seeing as how I don't believe in most of the stuff that's in many of the holy books.

I believe everyone needs nourishment for the soul, whether it be religious or philosophical ( Taoism, Buddhism, Kabbalah, etc.) I just haven't zoned in on what is best for me. I can honestly say that I do feel that I need something to make me feel complete spiritually...since everything is going according to planned...for once! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!!!