Monday, October 10, 2011

M.I.A

I guess life happened, and I haven't been posting as much as I thought I would.

All that will soon change, since I'm being spontaneous and quitting my job to go to school full time. Exciting, yeah? Scary, fuck yeah!

I've been thinking about it for some time now, but it will only take me two years to finish my degree in nursing...so if I have to move back home and work a minimum wage job just to secure my future....then that's just want I have to do for the time being. I hate every job I have had since I started working- with the exception of working at a Non-Profit...that was actually ok, except for the fucking retards I worked with. I'm almost 30 and I've been trying to finish college for 10 years. It's time to GET 'ER DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!!!