Tuesday, May 8, 2012

BLAH

I have come to realize that I need to do better, when it comes to planning my blog posts. I use to be really into is, and I have just let it fall by the wayside. But since I'm trying to be more organized with my life in general, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

My design- BLAH. I think that is why I haven't been blogging very much. My blog looks like coffee stained paper. I'm a very aesthetic person...I like things that look nice, and this was nice for a short term look...just to get something up, but I'm over it. I won't even read a poorly designed blog. I know that's kind of snobbish, but if you have glitter text, with all kinds of .gif images and a papyrus or Comic Sans text font...I probably won't read your blog. Just being honest.

So, I'll probably be back in a week...and it looks exactly the same and I will still have random posts, because I am a professional procrastinator....but a girl can dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!!!